Friday, May 8, 2009

Living to Be 100 - Just as Your Creator Planned

This may seem shocking to you, but much of aging is in your mind.

When you make poor lifestyle decisions, such as smoking, drinking too much, eating the wrong foods or allowing yourself to sink into a negative, stress-filled mindset, what you’re doing is simply reinforcing the idea that aging is inevitable.

You believe that you’ll grow older, you’ll feel sluggish, slow down and your body will begin to break down.

It’s nothing more than the Law of Expectations.

You’re feeling less vital than you used to.

And you’re aging exactly as you expect to.

Why?

Because everyone else is doing it, right?

Not me.

You know from my results last week that I have the same metabolism as a typical, healthy 14 year old.

What you don’t know is that I was born in the 1950’s. I’m going to be 50 years old in August.

But I don’t feel like I’m about to be 50.

Actually, I feel better now than I did in my 20’s.

The Dr. Bragg Plan

And the reason for that is because I’m on the Dr. Bragg plan.

Paul Bragg was a fitness pioneer who opened the first health food store in America.

His company still sells Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar and Bragg’s Amino Acids, which I swear by.


Jack Lalanne with Dr. Bragg who started him on the road to health over 75 years ago

When Dr. Bragg was in his mid-90’s, he lived in Hawaii and he liked to surf every day.

He was obviously the picture of health at the time.

Unfortunately, one day Dr. Bragg met his demise in the ocean surf.

An autopsy was performed to determine the cause of death.

The stunned coroner claimed he’d been killed as the result of a surfing accident.

And he noted that Dr. Bragg had the internal organs of a 20-year-old man.

That’s my plan too.

Our creator built us to live to be 100 years old and more. And you have complete control over your body, mind and health.

Use it wisely.

To see where you’re headed, use the Longevity Calculator on the right column of this blog.

It’ll tell you approximately how long you have to live (if you don’t improve your habits and simply continue with your current lifestyle.)

It’ll only take about 5 minutes and the results can be quite revealing.

According to the Longevity Calculator, I’m going to live to be 95.

But I’m going to tweak a couple things in my lifestyle and see if I can make it to 100.

I’m halfway there.

And I feel like I’m on the right path.

How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment